Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam with Jeju volcanic scoria to purify pores and exfoliate dead skin cells.Natural Jeju volcanic clusters and red clay are some of the best ingredients for cleaning pores.
A scrub foam that removes dirt from pores and exfoliates dead skin cells with volcanic clusters
1. This scrub foam effectively removes dirt and dead skin from pores in only 1-2 uses a week.
2. Jeju volcanic cluster with strong sebum absorption
*Pore cleansing foam vs. Pore scrub foam
-Pore Cleansing Foam: Daily Pore Cleansing--Remove dirt and cleans the pores
- Pore Scrub Foam: Pore Cleansing (1-2 times a week)-- A gentle scrub foam that removes dirt and dead skin cells from
1. Apply a small amount of foam into your hands and work it into a rich lather.
2. After massaging your face with the foam, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Glycerin, Water, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Peg-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Silica, Lauric Acid, Hydrated Silica, Lauramide Dea, Volcanic Ash (Jeju Scoria), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellif.Era Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Dextrin, Disodium Edta, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mannitol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance