Since I've started my skincare account, I've seen this brand recommended by some of the #influencers I look up to. So, it's always been on my #wishlist. Now, look! Thank you so much #Stylekorean for choosing me as one of your #TryMeReviewMe reviewers again.
• While some use refined water, TPB uses plant extracted water which boost up self-regenerate power of all skin type
• Their products are formulated with only natural plants & certified organic ingredients
[1ST IMPRESSIONS] Time Stop Collagen Ampoule
Ah I'm starting to see some fine lines on my forehead, I really hope this ampoule helps.
WHAT DOES IT DO
• An anti-aging ampoule wc can be mixed with other products to act as booster
• Rejuvenates the skin by preventing the formation & reducing the appearance of wrinkles
• Packaging : 20ml, plastic dropper bottle with a rose gold & silver ombre ~the bottle actually looked like glass. That's why I thought that it may have added to the price of this product. I like that it is easy to carry around bc since it's plastic, it's not fragile & it's really lightweight.
• Texture : brown, mucin-like consistency ~if you've tried any product with mucin, you'll immediately notice that it has the same stringy consistency
• Scent : unscented
• Absorption : this sinks into my skin pretty fast, it's so perfect for the hot & humid weather. It's not sticky nor tacky
I will update you with my progress once I finish the whole bottle & if it's really, really good, I'll def let you know if it's worth a repurchase! I'm also excited to see the result.
[1ST IMPRESSIONS] AC Clear Moisture Pure N Cream
First of all, let me say that I am amazed with this product's ingredients list!! It has Cica & Niacinamide (of course there's so much more). But these are 2 of my top favorite ingredients. These work well with my skin.
WHAT DOES IT DO
• A neat & fresh moisturizing cream
• Uses 76% Centella asiatica leaf extract, instead of refined water
• Has whitening effects for brighter skin
• Balances moisture level for better skin condition
• Packaging : 55ml cream encased in a light blue matte, glass jar
• Texture : lightweight gel cream ~wc I know that most of my lovelies with oily skin really love
• Scent : mild citrus scent ~I really love the citrus scent, it totally fits the summer vibe.
• Absorption : absorbed in the skin fast. But even tho this is the case, only put on a thin layer of this because putting on too much might make you oily. Once it's fully absorbed, it doesn't leave an oily or film-like finish
I am very much enjoying this & I think that it'll work well during the summer season.
[REVIEW] AC Clear Magic Foam A1+
It has become really hot & since then, I am slowly changing the products in my routine. Appropriate to the weather. & also, I've just emptied my previous cleanser *pat on the back*. Aaah, even tho cleansers are so simple, it's a very important part of our routine. So, for me, if my cleanser is not good, the whole routine will be affected, too.
WHAT DOES IT DO
• a cleansing foam for combination & acne prone skin
• uses 44% Centella asiatica leaf extract, instead of refined water
• deeply washes off fine dust & dead skin cells ~just perfect for all the dust from the Taal incident
• has deep moisturizing formula
• Packaging : 120ml squeeze tube
• Texture : thick, creamy, white ~foams up a lot
• Scent : mild tree scent ~not strong, not slight tea tree, but mild. It's one of my favorite scents for my skincare
• Gives a squeaky clean feel when massaging on the face & qashing off, but surprisingly
• It doesn't make the skin dry, but instead it made my skin softer
• It's the typical foam cleanser that makes a lot of foam & bubbles ~I don't mind this tho as long as it works well on my skin
• I love this for the summer season ~because it controls sebum production. I noticed that my skin is oilier the past weeks but I didn't realize it was because of the hot weather. Good thing this cleanser came at the right time
• It has lots of ingredients. But I don't really hate long lists, as long as there aren't any ingredient that would cause me to breakout. I also love that it doesn't dry my skin & it has Cica & Tea Tree. It works well on my acne-prone skin. But I'm curious why it's called 'magic A1+' tho. Any clue?
[REVIEW] Mielrose Petal essence
I feel I'm lying on a bed of roses. My favorite flower is rose & I've been enjoying the smell of roses the past few weeks. You know I've been lucky to be given a chance to test out different rose scented mists.
1. I will not be talking about its anti-aging effect bc it would take more time for it to take effect & for it to become noticeable.
2. It can be used on the essence step. But I use this as a mist after applying sunscreen or as a setting spray.
WHAT DOES IT DO
• moisturizes & nourishes the skin
• has anti-aging effect to help improve your wrinkles & to keep the skin youthful
• has anti-pigmentation effect to help solve dull & dark skin
• uses 75% Rose Flower extract, instead of refined water
• Packaging : 100ml clear plastic spray bottle; the end of the thin plastic tube has micro-filter, a strainer-like structure, to keep the solid from getting into the tube & clogging the nozzle
• Texture : brown, water consistency with real rose petals at the bottom
• Scent : it smells like rose of course
• it has a rose scent which I really like
• it doesn't have a very fine mist but it still works fine ~it may look like it doesn't give off a fine mist but it does. Not as fine as I would like it to be. But I'm satisfied that it isn't too big to affect my makeup
• doesn't smudge makeup
• doesn't make me oily ~so I'm confident to reapply it anytime of the day
• doesn't have an oils in its ingredients list
• The bottle leaked on my first few uses, I'm not sure why this happened. So I made sure to always keep it upright
• Tt's not hydrating/moisturizing ~it only gives a refreshing feeling once sprayed
• In terms of scent, packaging & the overall aesthetic, it's a 5/5 for me. But in terms of moisturization hmn. I don't think I experienced this tho.
WILL I RECOMMEND IT?
• If you like rose scent or rose you will enjoy using this. But if you have dry & /or dehydrated skin, I'm not sure if it'll work for you!