36th Try Me Review Me
Extreme Moisture Kit
Real Barrier Cream Cleansing Foam
• Key Ingredients: contains wheat sprout extract and
spirulina extract to help relax sensitive skin caused by environmental
pollutants. Also contains all-times-favorite skincare ingredients such as
madecassoside, panthenol and Centella Asiatica extract.
• Real Barrier Cream Cleansing Foam is packaged in 150mL
tube bottle. Pretty bulky for travelling I think, but it’s not a big problem.
• The texture exactly looks like cream with a little of
bubble when you mix it with water.
• This cleanser contains a few essential. So, it smells
just like aromatherapy, but not too strong. I personally enjoy that kind of
smell, really relaxing my mind.
• Our skin's pH is about 4.7. So, it's important to use
the cleanser that has pH around 5 - 6. I test this product's pH at home with my
pH indicator and the result is amazing. The pH level is around 5 - 6, which is
ideal for our skin. I love how Real Barrier Cream Cleansing Foam works on my
skin. After using this one, my skin feels really clean while moisturized well.
There's no negative effect too. Love this product!
Real Barrier Cleansing Oil Balm
cleansing oil-balm that melts into skin thoroughly
remove makeup, while deeply
cleansing and effectively hydrating"
• Key ingredients: contains a few moisturizing
ingredients such as olive oil, beeswax and shea butter. It also contains
soothing agent just like madecassoside. There's also ceramide and panthenol
that help strengthen skin barrier.
• This product is packaged in 100gr tube bottle. Instead
of jar, I think tube bottle is way more hygienic.
• Just like its name, Real Barrier Cleansing Oil Balm has
a hybrid texture between oil and balm.
• Real Barrier Cleansing Oil Balm contains a few
essential oils such as bergamot. I think it smells like massage oil, pretty
• This product works well on my foundation, bb cream,
eyeshadow and lip cream. But for waterproof mascara and eyeliner, it still
needs more effort. Real Barrier Cleansing Oil Balm is very easy to emulsify. It
also doesn't make my skin feels dry or sticky after I rinse it off. When I rub
my eyes using this product, my vision becomes a little blurry. It only lasts
for 2-3 minutes.
• I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and cheek area.
Surprisingly, this product helps me to get rid of those blackheads. I'm super
happy! My skin texture gets so much better after using this one.
Real Barrier Extreme Essence Toner
• Key ingredients: contains sunflower seed oil that rich
in vitamin E as an antioxidant. Also contains hyaluronic acid and panthenol as
moisturizing agents. There's also ceramide that helps strengthen and repair
skin barrier function.
• This product is packaged in 190mL flip-top plastic
bottle. It's not travel-friendly absolutely. But you can use this as much as
you want since it has a large size.
• Real Barrier Extreme Essence Toner has quiet thick
consistency. But it turns a little bit watery when you apply it on your face.
It has aromatherapy-like scent, not too strong like the cleansing oil balm one.
I really love the smell because it boosts my mood up.
I usually use only 2-3
drops of this essence toner. I often skip essence step on my skincare routine
and place it with this essence toner. This product really does a great job. It
hydrates my face without leaving any sticky feeling. I really recommend Real
Barrier Extreme Essence Toner for those who has oily skin.
Real Barrier Extreme Cream Ampoule
• Key Ingredients: Ceramide, Panthenol, Squalane,
Madecassoside, Allantoin, Adenosine.
• Packaged in 30mL plastic bottle with unique pippete
inside. This product also comes with a box that contains some important
information in English and Korean.
• Has pretty thick and milky texture. It took time to
perfectly absorb into my skin
• Smells more like chemical compares with the other Real
• I ussualy use 2-3 drops of this product in the morning
and night. It really moisturize my face, but I still feel a little bit sticky
after using this product. I love to use this product before doing my makeup to
give me a natural dewy look
Real Barrier Extreme Cream
• Key Ingredients: Panthenol, Madecassoside, Allantoin,
Mistletoe Fruit Extract
• Packaged in 50mL plastic jar, no spatula inside. I
receive this product without a box, probably because it's in gift bundle form
• The texture is REALLY thick, more like balm than cream.
So, it is pretty hard to spread it all over your face
• Smells like aromatherapy, but so subtle. The smell
really calms my mind and boost my mood up
• I only use this cream at night. Don't ask me why (yea,
it is because of the texture). At first, I thought this cream will clog my
pores. But no, honey. After using this at the night, in the next morning my
skin becomes SO GLOWY and SMOOTH. I don't even expect this kind of effect omgg