The eye sleeping mask moisturizes, revitalizes, and brightens skin around the eyes by taking care of puffy eyes in the morning with the ceramic ball massage. Eye sleeping mask that provides de-puffing eye care by ceramic ball massage to reveal a bright, moisturized and revitalized eye area the next morning.
* Use at the eye cream step of your basic skincare routine at night, 2–3 times a week. It is an overnight leave-on product.
* You may also use it in the morning to get rid of puffy eyes.
* Tip: Keep the ceramic ball clean by wiping it with a tissue after use.
* Use 2–3 times a week. Application and Absorption
1. Open the cap.
2. Put the product under both eyes using the ceramic ball like you are drawing dots.
3. Use the middle and ring fingers to apply all over the eye area in a circular motion, from the innermost corner of the eyes to under the eyes and above the eyebrows. (Repeat three times.)
4. Use the index, middle and ring fingers to lightly press the skin from right under the eyes, eyelids, above the eyebrows and up to the temples to help it absorb. Ceramic Ball Eye Massage (Before sleeping)
WATER,BUTYLENE GLYCOL,GLYCERIN,DIMETHICONE,1,2-HEXANEDIOL,HESPERIDIN,CAF FEINE,BETA-GLUCAN,SACCHAROMYCES CEREVISIAE EXTRACT,CHENOPODIUM QUINOA SE ED EXTRACT,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,CALCIUM CHLORIDE,MANGANESE SULFATE,ZINC SUL FATE,ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE,ADENOSINE,TRIETHYLHEXANOIN,ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKY L ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER,AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/BEHENETH-25 MET HACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER,GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE,PROPANEDIOL,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ,POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE,PEG-14M,DISODIUM EDTA,FRAGRANCE