Step 1 consists of the blackhead clear mask which gently dissolves blacheads and sebum, whereas step 2 is a pore tightening mask to minimize the appearance of pores.
Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Step 1 gently removes the black heads with no physical stimulation.CNP’s patented Anti-Irritant Complex reduces skin irritation, making it suitable for sensitive skin.
Soothing and moisturizing.
-Step 2 helps to soothe and moisturize the skin after black head removal.
Remove blackheads and excess sebum
- The natural ingredients soften and gently dissolve black heads and help remove excess sebum.
Minimize appearance of pores
- Step 2 is a powerful pore tightening mask that contains Witch Hazel Extract, known for its strong astringent pore tightening quality. Zinc PCA also helps to control sebum and minimize the appearance of pores.
2. Remove the mask and wipe your face clean with the enclosed cotton bud, in a downward motion.
3. Apply Pore Tightening Mask 2 to tighten the pores for about 5-10 minutes.
4. Remove the mask and pat the area gently to allow the remaining soothing gel to be absorbed into skin. *For best results, use a warm towel on the area with blackhead before using the mask to open the pores.
Mask 2: Water, Butylene Glycol, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Zinc PCA, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Alum, Glycerin, Arginine, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer.