How can we help you?

Please select a type of inquiry.
(If you do not have any order yet, it is impossible to select
a category.)
Please check FAQ on the below to know more about STYLEKOREAN

FAQs: Need More Help?

Don’t’ worry. We’ve got you covered. Stylekorean will be here for you to do our best

Q&A

go top

[SKINCARE] "Avajar" Perfect V Lifting Premium Mask
  Writer : Stylekorean      Date : 2017-12-13 17:24:04     View : 28169    
  Link : https://www.stylekorean.com/shop/avajar-perfect-v-lifting-premium-mask… (1791)

V line without plastic surgery! Possible??

I think all girls at least once thought of how to make their jawline smaller or how makes their double chin to disappear or how cool is it to have a beautiful V line like an actress or models from the fashion magazines. But plastic surgery is too much, too scary and well, we don’t have enough courage! Fillers works for a few month and then you need to do it again! But well… it’s too expensive!

But dreams come true! The Avajar makes a special mask that can help you to reach your dreams!

Let’s figure it out how it's works

Well, I tried this mask and now I want to share with you guys with my personal opinion about this product.

It was easy to use. This mask has a beautiful bright pink color. Actually, I was preparing myself that this mask will be completely filled with essence and will be running down to my neck. However, I was pleasantly surprised that instead of liquid essence it was a gel type, which make the essence stay put and doesn’t cause any discomfort at all. 

You just need to stretch it horizontally before used, don’t do it vertically! It can be used for all type of face shapes. 

Does not flow and does not cause discomfort. Well stretches horizontally, but does not stretch vertically. Will suit for any faces.

The mask should be kept for 1-2 hours. I kept for one and a half hour. Despite the fact that I worked, at times I completely forgot about it, if not my colleagues lol they always reminded me of this. Because they also want to know about the result.

Now let’s talk about the most important thing! INGRIDIENTS

The perfect V lifting contains a Caffeine, Glucosamine, PPC Ingridients

PPT (Phosphatidyline) It's the main ingredient of PPC injection which is performed by lipolitic injection in plastic surgery is natural enzyme extracted from soybean and is an active ingredient already widely proven.

Well, let’s check the result

Omg! I WAS REALLY SURPRISE! As you can see, my face become smaller after using this one time. I’m so excited to see what will happen after a few more!!

Article Rating
RELATEAD POSTS
BeautyStoryBACK TO LIST
X

Sign In

Email Address
Password

2 comments

canellepalma@yahoo.fr's comment

can...@yahoo.f 0 Recommend

Is it permanent ?

ana9503@hotmail.com's comment